Just for a change.
Just a pic.
NOT of a dog...
Playing docile during recent wet weather indoor pony club activities.
Butter wouldn't melt in his bloomin' mouth, would it?
Heh.
He has his good days of course - like here.)
...
Have a great weekend everyone!
And thanks for sharing my excitement for this photo.
You lot rock...

15 comments:
Rob the Ratbag Roy. His name's gotten noticeably longer since you brought him home.
What a gorgeous shot! He's a beautiful Ratbag Roy!
(oh & congrat's on your dog photo on PW!)
BB, since I haven't been with your blog very long----do I detect that Roy isn't the quietest, calmest horse you have? You said he was "playing docile".
Congrats on the PW win!
Oh, those lashes! He looks so demure!!
I'd hug him in a minute.
Nancy in Iowa
For those wondering about Rob Roy's extended moniker, I have added a couple of explanatory links!
:-)
BB
Gorgeous fella
What a great photo
Great photos BB, I need to stop down under more often. My first was also a Shetland with a attitude, and I was a few years older then your tribe. Your kids are doing great, a reflection of their parents.
Oh the little poddy. *sniffle*
I love the colours in this photo..
Thanks for the Rob Roy background bits.
When I had a horse, my trainer had a theory about Shetland ponies and their antics. She believed that Shetlands aren't all inherently naughty. Most are so small, that grown-ups don't ride them/teach them any more than needed to get them started. They then let children loose on them, who let them get away with all sorts of naughtiness because they don't know any better. It looks like you and Mr. Incredible have RR well under supervision. He and Violet will be a pair to be dealt with in horse shows, yet.
Rob Roy - that plaited forelock might pretty you up, but I can see you're still a firey redhead!
Contemplating your next move I think.
(Great shot BB - one of my new faves I think)
You almost sell him as a perfect wee gentleman with this shot, BB LOL.
His name will be bigger than him, soon ;) xx
Hey Babe honey, your black and white picture of Coz is up on PW website!! another great photo!!! Watch out, sadly there seems to be a lot of "cats" on loose in the comment section tonight :-(
signed
Theresa in ALberta
Post a Comment