Pages

4 April 2010

Happy Easter from Granite Glen

Wishing everyone a wonderful Easter Sunday.
~~~
Wherever you live in the world,
Whatever your religious persuasion...
May the day be fabulous
Filled with joy and laughter
And appreciation.
Of family, of friends, of faith.
easter_0090 f
Love from the Granite Glen crew
(who will be on a serious chocolate high!)
~~~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you too. Great picture of the kids.

Pony Girl said...

Happy bunny day to you and yours too, BB! ;) Darling picture of your chocolate-y bunnykins!

Pencil Writer said...

I'm really wondering about Violet's love of chocolate . . . I mean she hasn't licked her extras before you clicked! Surely she did afterwards! I should have taken a picture of #1 grandson yesterday--after slathering chocolate candies over his hands and into his mouth. I was shocked that he requested a washcloth rather than licking his fingers!!! What is this world coming too? I mean, I lick the chocolate pudding bowl when it's on "empty". Where are we as parents/grandparents going wrong?

Hey, my wv is extrain. I guess that somehow inadvertently we must have been extraining our little ones on proper chocolate eating skills. I shall endeavor to fix that!

Jayne said...

Hope the Bunneh drops lots of chocolatey goodness all over your house ;)

Carla said...

Well, by the time some of us in the US read this, it might already be Easter in Oz. :)
Happy Easter to you and your family as well!

Anonymous said...

As I scrolled down I first saw your son and thought "oh, how sweet!" Then I saw your daughter and I laughed out loud. Such a sweet and cute pic!

A blessed Easter to you and yours!

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Happy Easter to all of you at Granite Glen

steviewren said...

Looks like they are well on their way to the sugar high already! Happy Easter to you guys over there on the other side of the world.

jeanie said...

Do you know on the back of the Cadbury Eggosaurus, they have a story about Dash?

My WV is restrom - where you go to wash the chocolate off your face if your tongue isn't long enough. Or maybe where you go to see where the remaining chocolate is.

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

Well, since it won't be Easter here until tomorrow, I wish you a belated Easter and thank you for the Easter wishes in advance. I can't wait, since seeing your kids' chocolate faces makes me anticipate lots of yummy chocolate faces myself.

Dar said...

How cute are your lil darlins'...chocolate kisses and all.
Have a wonderful fun Easter as we remember the reason for the season.
We had our Easter Brunch with our Bunch of 21 this morning with lots of good eats, an Easter Egg Hunt, Flying Kites and grins and giggles.
Happy Easter to You and Yours

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

Looks like you're going to have the perfect chocolate Easter! They look so happy.