Pages

15 April 2010

Octo-Boy!

I have to practice getting my lips around some new words today...
I actually think I may be getting a stutter...
I'll try for you:
.
MY
asleep1 bwe

SON
xmas jack coz e
IS
kids_0083
EIGHT.
dash chop axe1
Gads.
bay_0040 e
A few pertinent questions spring to mind.
Deep and involved queries...
Ssuch as:
How?
DASH_0111
What?
bullflowers_0517
Where?

water_1903
When?

xmas09_0374

And most importantly...
WHY!
ai_0012
~
My baby boy is growing up.
My Dash is a Transformer-mad, Ben 10-crazy, wii-playing, rip-stick-riding maestro...
We are so proud of you, matie.
Happy Birthday!

dash 8th birthday

(PS Thanks y'all for sweet and reassuring comments last post. I'm okay. And I ain't plannin' on going away...)

20 comments:

Dar said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DASH!
Your Mom sure is proud of you.
What a handsome dude.
Have a most wonderful day at play and eat lots of Birthday cake.
Bless Your Day Dash and Mom's too

Carla said...

Happy Birthday, Dash!! All the way from Austin, TX!

I hope you and your family have a great day in celebration of your birthday.

PS...I love Transformers, too. :) There is someone here in Austin with a car that looks exactly like Bumblebee.

Deb said...

Happy Birthday Dash!! You are one handsome little fellow - I hope you have a great day with lots of cake and friends and fun :)
Eight is a fun age - lots of new things to see and learn......try not to grow up too fast...that's really hard on us Mums :)

A Novel Woman said...

Hey, just think. He's halfway to sixteen. Now that'll give you something to blog about.

Happy Birthday DASH!!!! Go kiss a kangeroo for me, will you? And I'll go kiss a moose for you and we'll call it even.

Jayke said...

Happy Birthday Dash! Enjoy your youth, before you know it you'll be like me, eye-ball deep in text books and coffee!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Dash!! Have a great darlin' and eat lots of cake! And go easy on your mum, try to grow a bit slower ;-)

Mom L said...

Oh, dear, Dash, you are quite the young man now! Happy, Happy Birthday!

Nancy in Iowa

Anonymous said...

Dear Mom

It's OK to spoil him!!!!! He deserves it.

gramps---who raised 5 and now has 9 grand kids

Danielle Michelle said...

Oh don't we all love Optumus Prime? Happy Birthday to your big boy! What an exciting age to be!

Debby said...

I remember turning 8. Congratulations Dash!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Dash....Have a great day.

Pencil Writer said...

Happy eighth! Wow! Where does the time go? Flyin' that's where it goes! I LOVE, love, love the picture of Dash and Violet together. I hope you have a big one of those framed on your wall somewhere! It is precious. Great family.

Anonymous said...

A very Happy Birthday to you Dash!! I will raise my glass containing a soft drink to you in OZ and wish you many many many more!!!!!
Signed
Theresa in Alberta

Scotty said...

Happy, happy birthday, Dash.

:-)

Pony Girl said...

Ha ha, "octo-boy", too cute! :) I hope he had a fabulous birthday!!
I love that first sleepy picture of him!!

Pony Girl said...

Ha ha, "octo-boy", too cute! :) I hope he had a fabulous birthday!!
I love that first sleepy picture of him!!

Jayne said...

Happy birthday, Dash!!!
Hope you have a ripper beaut time ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy happy Birthday Dash!
Tell you're Mom that you only tun 8 once so you should be spoilt!

And Mom: Hi from South Africa :)

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

Happy birthday Dash. I love that your mom calls you Matie! Very Australian of you all. You are one handsome 8 year old!

Country Girl said...

Oh my gosh, my friend.

What will I say in September when my son is 26?
How in the hell did that happen, I ask you? Was it that long ago when he was 8?

Damn.