Pages

22 April 2010

IF I LEAVE ME, WILL YOU COME TOO?

Well, my friends...

the Time has come...

After much planning and procrastinating

and huffing and puffing

and umming and aahing

I have done it.

~

Well, when I say 'I'

I really mean

'lots of other people who ACTUALLY

know what they are doing'.

~

Want to know what I am babbling on about?

Put the kettle on, make yourself a cuppa, get comfy and


and see what the HECK I have been up to lately.

~

Go on.
It won't hurt.
Promise...
newblog_0033
*crosses fingers and toes*

I'll be waiting both HERE and THERE for your reports.
*holds breath*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I followed you to your new blog. But I came back to see what I've missed since I last checked in.
The new blog is great...I like that you have tabs for different categories. I live in NC in US and love seeing life down under.
Nonnie

Leenie said...

New site is cool. Photos are superb, as usual. Buuuuut...a little too busy for me. Too many choices for a bear of little brain.

Kelly said...

I made a brief trip over to the new site, but I'll have to examine things more closely when I have more time.

Will they run dually or will this one go by the wayside? Same posts or different?? (sorry if you've already answered this somewhere, but I admit I'm moving quickly today!)

BB said...

Kelly - I can barely keep up with ONE blog... the thought of juggling two makes me queasy! The other will get most of my attention now. I might post some reminders up now and then here.

Leenie - sorry if it seems busy - have tried really hard to keep it clean. I hope the categories (below header) will help readers find stuff they are interested in more easily. I have simply moved my old posts over to the new site - so the content should be familiar to you.

Nonnie - thanks for the feedback!! Good to hear from you...
:-)
BB