Pages

23 April 2010

The Fallout (and a freebie)

*Tap, tap*
Hello... anyone still there?
Did I shock your socks off with my new abode?
I do hope it wasn't too shiny and unfamiliar...
To answer a couple of queries:
~
  1. YES, I will be changing over completely to the new blog in the next week. I might leave a couple of little notes here to let you know what I am up to over there, hopefully tempting those who are dragging their feet. :-)
  2. I will change categories there so that if you simply click on ALL YARNS (currently 'General Yarns)' then you will go straight to the static version of all latest posts. Kinda like the 'inside' pages to a magazine.
  3. I have worked out how to take comment moderation OFF (yay for the moronic bush blogger!) - who needs to moderate when I have visitors as nice as you guys?
  4. There is something FREE there for all my readers... about to post it up NOW!
Please note most of all that it is the SAME OLD BUSH BABE doing the writing and taking photos and getting all worked up about some beautiful old rusty thing - I haven't changed one little bit.
~
Have a wonderful day.
See you for coffee (and a colourful freebie) at my new place?
Hugs
BB

No comments: