Pages

8 April 2010

Words are not enough...

You need to gird yourself for this one, I'm afraid.
I can barely bring myself to post these photos,
cause the subjects are so darned precious.
Our visitors.
Special ones.
Special little ones...
Oh go on then.
See for yourself...
babes_0153
My sister and my brother's wife gave birth within a few days of each other near Christmas.
babes_0129
That's Jeanie's Paris on the right.
She is beautiful and super long already!
babes_0130
And that's the littlest Piglet on the left
(don't look at me like that, my brother's nickname is Pig).
He is a gorgeous little Buddah and future Wallaby.
~~~
This is the shot that really did me in though...
babes_0139
Let's get this party started...

17 comments:

A Novel Woman said...

You are KILLING me.

I want to hop on a plane right now!!

Carla said...

Oh my, 20 toes to nibble!

JENNY TALIA said...

oh great, my ovaries just fell out!
remind me again what the penalty is for kidnapping in Oz?
JT
x

Anonymous said...

Ohmigawd...words fail me! There has to be a law against that much cute on the one mat!

Danielle Michelle said...

She IS long! How adorable! I find out the gender of mine today -It's hard to imagine I'll have oen of my own before too long!

Debby said...

Yeah. Okay. NW? Budge on over, woman, because I'm hopping on that plane with you. Cee-Cee's right. There are 20 toes to nibble, and that's too many toes for just one woman.

JT? My ovaries fell out too. Lucky I am old enough that it doesn't much matter.

Pencil Writer said...

Okay! You just put us all into overload! Precious. Sweet preciousness. What a sweet reminder that God plans for this old earth to keep on going on.

So, kiss and nibble and snuggle them both for me, BB and Debby and NW. Wish I could join the party!

(I wonder if one of them will turn out to be a basketball player???? my wv is "inarim".

Dar said...

Awww, they melt ones heart. At first glance, I thought they were twins...aren't these darling little cousins going to have a blast growing up together.
BlessYourHeart and Theirs

Leenie said...

You can't make a pose like that happen. You just gotta be there and be lucky. Love it.

Scotty said...

Cuteness to the max, BB.

:-)

Mary O. Paddock said...

Steady everybody. Remember the crying and the diapers and the sleeplessness.

However, I don't think it's fair that Bush Babe has two (count 'em) two charming little babies at her house and I don't have any at all here. I do think there should be some rule about sharing cuteness fairly.

Jayne said...

They are just too sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Gorgeous, absolutely scrumptious widdle cuddly bubbakins :)

Elizabeth from the Gold Coast said...

awwwwwww. couldn't you just eat them? Golly Paris is going to be tall is she not.....♥

Scott Law said...

That did bring a big smile to my face. Just a year ago, about a month before Christmas my two daughters gave birth just six days apart, though they live about 1500 miles apart. It was a Merry Christmas for us when they were both in town. Enjoy them while you can!

Anonymous said...

The cuteness is overwhelming! I love that last photo. I mean NOBODY gets photos like that but you. Thta's one to treasure forever :)

Tamsyn said...

So incredibly adorable! Gorgeous photos of two very gorgeous babies!

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

Too cute, you made my day with those baby pics!