Pages

26 April 2010

Change of address at YOUR place?

Are you one of the generous souls who have a link to the BUSH BABE blog tucked away on your sidebar somewhere? Did I ever tell you how much I appreciate you doing that? No? Well I do.
.
Never fails to amaze me that random people, who have NEVER EVEN MET this chick from whoop-whoop, Australia are so kind and generous to me... it confirms my suspicion that the vast majority of the internet peoples are FABULOUS.
.
That said, I have a small favour to ask you - if you're not too busy, could you possibly dive into your settings and check your link address for me? If you haven't already, please change it to my new address - www.bushbabeofoz.com - same old Bush Babe, same old battered Nikon, brand new fancy-pants blog home. But only if you want to, of course. I'd hate to be too bossy. (Shush up Jeanie!)
.
You'll find all the same yarns, landscapey, old-stuff, horsey pics and nonsense... don't forget to come and leave a calling card at the new joint.
nest_2332
Oh and there will be a really sweet little yarn about THIS BUSH...
but ONLY at my new place!
(Why yes, I am a tease.)
.
Cheers!
:-)
BB

1 comment:

Dar said...

Yes, you are a tease! Will look you up anyway. Have fun greenhorn! I too, am a greenhorn, just so you know you are not alone,....however, you sure know your way around better than this ol' gal.
Have a fab week!