I am astonished.
Astounded.
Gobsmacked.
Like.. Wow!
You lot have been FABULOUS.
I think you should all be editors, actually.
~
Your choice of shots has greatly helped me narrow down the array for my little annual project - the Bush Babe calendar. In case you are new and the comments in the last post look like a lot of gobbledegook I asked readers to share the images they would most like to see on their walls. They copied the links from the explorer bar for me. Basically saving me about a thousand hours of time and headaches trying to decide myself.
Cause I am lazy like that. (Newsflash there!).
~
And because it's such hard work, trawling through my mountain of photos. and because I love your work, and because I need a TAD more time to finish my latest little blog-project, I am extending the deadline for comment entries by 12 hours.
~
I will set my random thingy up to choose the winner of the BB Calendar Contest after midnight tonight (Wednesday Oz time).
~
And I will post up the winner Thursday morning, soon as I wipe the sleep from my eyes.
Thought I'd share another landscapey shot (which some of you seem to love so much) which I will be blogging about next week...
Purty hey?
Don't forget to enter the contest... click here!

5 comments:
Congrats on all the excitement on the calendar. And the landscapy is PURTY!!!!
That IS a magnificent landscape. The water is a deep steel blue that I love. So mysterious.
Have fun with your project.
Yup, that just the sort of landscapey shot I love to see from Oz.
Could you please dispel or verify an Oz myth for me?
I watch too many nature shows on TV and so assume that almost all large bodies of fresh water could have crocodiles in them. Fact or fiction? Australia is often portrayed as being swarming with crocs, venomous snakes and particularly sneaky brown, venomous spider (can't remember the name).
OK...wait...hang on...*pant pant*
I'm playing catch up....
If I'm not too late - I want lots of the pretty pictures. You know, the ones with all the naturey, Aussie, outbackish, colourfully stuff in them. All the awesome ones, you know the ones that I mean right? Are there enough months in the year for you? Maybe you should make a five year calendar. I would totally buy that you know BB. And my mum might too
They make me home sick, but they make me happy
And in unrelated news, I just started writing a post about BULLS! I knew you'd be proud
But I haven't finished it yet, cause, duh, I'm HERE!!
JT
(I just read this back & I think I might be on drugs!?!)
PS - your counter thingy is saying you have 2 comments, and I'm like, dude, there's totally FOUR!
Plus this one, makes FIVE
You might want to have a word...
JT
x
Post a Comment