Quick wrap-up of last 24 hours:
About 650km of driving
About 650km of driving
Meeting a new mate for first time 'for real'
After she performed live...
Feral and fabulous
Irreverent and irresistible

Cheeky and chummy...

Talented and very, very (very) funny.

And quite short.

Cheeky and chummy...

Talented and very, very (very) funny.

And quite short.
Plus she's got a really outrageous dad.
Have to admit, that despite my blog name lending itself to all kinds of awful connotation,
A weird little part of me is a tiny bit disappointed...
(And a big BIG bit relieved!)
~
Her humour is bawdy and probably not for all my sweet readers,
but in person she is just the NICEST chick.
My cheeks are still hurting from laughing so hard...
(and it's not from the Gladstone Entertainment Centre upholstery!)
~
Heading off to cater at rodeo now...
Then... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Then ... more campdrafting!!!!
Crazy, crazy life.
~


16 comments:
to new friends
and more photos of YOU up here
I'll drink to that!!
JT
x
Gasp, is that a picture of YOU BB?? We need to see you more often!!
signed
Theresa in ALberta
Hey, you ARE a babe! And Mr. I.? Yowza.
What a fun night. Wish I could have been there. Rude and feral and bawdy? Sounds right up my alley. Love how you think ALL your readers are sweet. Not all of 'em, BB, not by a long shot. Speaking for meself, of course.
Theresa - I do post the occasional one but am a bit camera shy normally (I know!).
Jenny - I would drink to that if I weren't so tired... you've worn me out!! (Too much gigglin').
Everyone else who isn't used to this side me: be warned that the links to these sites contain graphic language. For the record, I am not a swearer (usually) and you will never, ever hear me utter the 'c' word. But Jen invited me, and I kinda grew up (with a brother and his mates) who loved Kev's bawdy sense of humour. And I have to say, Mr I and I laughed til we cried at this pair of larrikins. Outrageous and irreverent and funny! But if it's not your thing, I get it. More pretty pics tomorrow. Promise. xx
PAM (ANW) - well I didn't mean YOU of course... heh! And yes, my hubby is a hotty! He'll be blushing like crazy if he reads this...
Well it sounds (and looks) like y'all had an awfully good time!!
I, too, was especially glad to see you in FRONT of the camera for a change!
Holy cow. That first video on her site is plain scary. Oh. My. Gosh. Allow me to say, we are not all nutjobs who worship ol' Gee-Dub.
Oh, yeah, the two of you? Star quality.
Good to hear you had a gigglefest, I've heard Kev has been know to autograph the odd boob or two.....didya get his autograph??????
Just jokin'
LMFAO
Looks like a fab night, BB :)
Looks and sounds like a super fun night!! Great to see pics of you (I get it though, I'm super camera shy, too! ;)
I tend to be a bit innocent at times and usually only swear when alone LOL, but- I'm also not a prude and am not easily offended (although I'm finding as I'm getting older I do offend easier....funny how that is! And I don't even have children yet! :)
Have a fabulous weekend, can't wait to read all about it!
PG - I am a bit the same. But it was kinda fun to re-ignite this naughty side to me for a night!! New post up with horses for ya...
Jayne - have a feeling you'd be Jen fan... tee hee!
Elizabeth - *thud!* That was me fainting from you even MENTIONING such a thing. Pass me the smelling salts. heh. For the record, NO my breasts did not get signed. I do understand this happens but Jen and I were too busy nattering to notice such activity. I might ask Mr I and see if he noticed!! (HEH!)
Debby - to be honest, I pretty much NEVER watch videos on any site. Just so you know if I don't ever comment on them - my download freaks and I have no speakers. So I shall have to take your word for it. And 'aw shucks' to the star reference. I'm not. I have big teeth - Jen is, she can put drunk blokes in their place like a master (mistress?). A hint for anyone attending her shows: NEVER leave the performance part-way through. A guy from the show we saw (called Damo) will never do it again. Classic!
:-)
BB
Kelly - look hard. Won't happen again for a while... not comfortable at all!! Heh.
This is the first picture of you that I saw. There might be others on your blog, but I haven't looked. Happy to see you :-) Nice picture of you and your friend. Isn't it great meeting in person someone you have developed a friendship with online?
BB! You ARE stunning! Thanks for refreshing our memories of you. And, though you've shared pics of Mr. I smiling, I don't believe I've ever seen one of him smiling this hugely before! Go Mr. and Mrs. I! What a great couple!
Awesome!
You both look AMAZING!
Post a Comment