I know some of you have already been there,
but I just wanted to share a link with you,
to the amazing and brave Corymbia.
She plucked up some almighty courage and shared her story.
And it will be among the hardest things she ever does.
But it needed telling - it'll make you re-evaluate your world.
Be warned, you will need tissues.
Please leave her some love.
She needs it.
Thanks.
BB

6 comments:
Love the pic!
I do need to comment. I love the picture! Nonnie
Hugs babe....
Thank you for the links - I think! Praying for your friend and her children.
Raining.
How horrible! Something we all have nightmares about. I've left her a message. Prayers from half way around the world.
I noticed, that her husband was killed, one year to the day of his own mother's death.
Lovely quiet place to go (the picture). Can't imagine the shock and grief of this woman and family. Fabulous clergyman in the right place at the right time. God doesn't ever forget any of us.
Post a Comment