Depending on the mood of that lil ol storm cell
just off the Queensland coast
who we like to call Cyclone Ului,
this weekend should be filled with a whole lot of this...

and this...

And a spot of this...
this weekend should be filled with a whole lot of this...

and this...

And a spot of this...
I'll be keeping my eye out for talent like this...

and enjoying some equine talent like this...

My Nikon will be busy capturing random images like this...

...or this...
...or I'll be taking random images of others catching random images..

Of course, we could all get flooded in too.

Of course, we could all get flooded in too.
Either way... I don't mind.
~
How 'bout you?
What does your weekend hold in store?
What does your weekend hold in store?
And will the weather be an issue for your plans?


10 comments:
painting my downstairs bathroom to make it ready for the "most expensive seat in the house"! Did you hear about PW news?? Go to her facebook page and check it out, your could be next ;-)
signed
Theresa in Alberta
After an absolutely gorgeous week here in Southeast Lower Michigan, with temps in the 60's, even near 70 and beautiful sunshine each and every day, the weather man is predicting a severe drop just as Spring arrives with even a threat of a wintry mix on Sunday! We knew it was too good to last but it was nice while it lasted and it will be back eventually, like the end of May! Hope you stay dry so I can enjoy more pictures.
I'm packing my floaties! (that's water wings for my U.S mates!)
See you soon!!
JT
x
Looks like it will be a wet weekend here on the Gold Coast BB so maybe I'll do some sewing for my Granddaughters....my Son and his family were booked to fly to Hamilton Island tomorrow morning but due to good old Ului that's not going to happen - their flight has been cancelled.....it's a shame, the Grandchildren had been very excited about their holiday which will now be delayed.
Oh dear, I can't imagine being flooded in! I hope you get to do the campdraft!! I want to see your pictures, of course. Oh, noticed in the ones in this post, a lot of the men appear to be wearing riding helmets? That would be unheard of here in the U.S., at a cutting event! The men (and women for that matter) would just wear cowboy hats.
My weekend consists of a farrier appointment for My Boy, then, a fancy work event Saturday night, then a mellow Sunday! Not too eventful, although Saturday looks a bit busy.
Tomorrow night, I'm hitting the couch with a movie or good book!
Have a great one BB! xo
Oh, my daughter and I would love a weekend like this...without the flooding of course. She is an equestrian photographer by trade and eats up these kinds of events. Have a great time without us.
Blessya and stay dry
Those pictures are so fun! Spectacular, really.
We are having our daughter dedicated at our church on Sunday, so Saturday will be spent preparing (making food, cleaning). The weather is supposed to be chilly, but won't affect things one way or another.
I hope you're getting your campdraft in - we had 2.5" of snow here in SW Iowa today...and temps dropped back to 32 and below! Sunshine should be back Sunday.
Your photos are amazing, as always!
Nancy in Iowa
Trying to catch up on sleep sometime this arvo and not get cranky (anymore) at everyone who looks sideways at me for lack of sleep due to the riots that happened here in Oakleigh last night.
After sleep....the dance card is open for suggestions for the rest of the weekend lol.
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I passed on a 'Beautiful Blogger' award to you, because, well, I think ya' are! Click on my name here to see!
Post a Comment