As some of my readers have been kind enough to point out,
it is past mid-week here at Granite Glen.
Mid-week seems to be a point of interest...
perhaps because it is supposed to be Weather Watch Wednesday on a
... um... Wednesday.
And while it is no doubt Wednesday SOMEWHERE in the world,
it is actually... um... Thursday here.
Whoops.
Temps - 17-30 degrees C (63 - 86F)
Rain - up to 90% chance of less than 1 mm
Sunrise - 6.01 am
Sunset - 6.02 pm
Moon rise - 2.20pm (Thurday)
Moon set - 1.31am (Friday)
Twelve hours of sunlight... and 11 hours of moon...
Do you know your sunrise and sunset times? How about the moon?
Too cool!
(Sunset photos above taken yesterday after a marathon book-keeping session)
~
~
Oh... was it NOT the weather you were after?
I wonder if the girls who keep reminding me what day it is,
are interested to know what Mr Incredible and I are getting up to tonight?
HINT 1: It involves a fair bit of driving.
HINT 2: It has something to do with a blogger friend.
HINT 3:
This chick is a blogger I have never met and I admit to being mightily nervous ...
(it's always a little nerve-wracking meeting someone who has built up an image of you from your online ramblings and photoshopped portraits - I always fear I shall be a sad disappointment!)
And not that I think she will be awful (I suspect she will be enormous fun).
We will be meeting her 'backstage' before her show.
but what she might DO with our meeting...
you have NO idea.
And neither do I.
Wish me luck.




14 comments:
After a lovely, sunny day today here in southeast lower Michigan, tomorrow's forecast is Cloudy...becoming partly sunny during the afternoon with a chance of light rain showers through 2 PM...then a chance of light rain and snow showers. Highs 43 to 47. Light and variable winds...becoming north 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Sunrise: 7:29am, Sunset: 7:50pm Moonrise: 2:46pm , Moonset: 4:42am.
I miss summer but love reading about yours. Can't wait until summer arrives here in Michigan again!!
We had a week of summer temps and now we are back in the 30's with snowshowers today. 50 for thursday - snowshowers for Friday am. Back to the 50's & 60's for the beginning of next week. Not sure of sunset but sunrise about 6:45 am. I'm usually late coming in from chores to catch the weather report.
Your photos are gorgeous as always!
Can't wait to hear about your night out - sounds very exciting - I hope you and Mr. I had a great time :)
The weather-cloud photo is AWESOME! The colors and the light are almost surreal. So glad you had that camera grafted on to your hand. (must make doing laundry a challenge). The sun is coming up here due east right over the Grand Teton Mountains. Saw it 7:30 a.m. while coming home from a walk. COLD. Still. Best wishes on your face to face. Sounds super fun.
Ooh, a mystery. Love those photos!
The weather here in Montreal is tulip-killing snow. Blech (I first typed that as belch!)
Exceptional photos today. They are so inviting. BTW- Good luck.
LOVE the opening shot of the clouds over the red dirt road. Man that is totally awesome. Makes me feel at home.
Waiting to read about the "date nite". ;-}
Finally getting spring weather in South Dakota -- snow is almost melted off, but quite a bit of flooding...
now you have me all nervous!
After the storm-to-end-all-storms we had here in Perth earlier in the week we're back to 28/29/30C temps. But because everything is so darn wet it's steamy and muggy - urgghhh. After 90 days with not a drop of rain we had our average three month rainfall inside just a few hours and the city is looking at a damage bill of more that $100 million from flooding, hailstorm and loss of power. For a very rare change it completely missed the hill and you don't know how thankful I am for that!
Have fun on your mystery night. Can't wait to hear about it.
Love those photos and .... WOW you are in K'roy meeting Jenny??!!!! Awesome to the power of awesome.
Great pix!
Here in northern NJ...
High: 60F/16C
Low: 36F/2C
Sunny giving way to rain (.65")
Rain/snow tomorrow :(
Sun: 6:54AM - 7:16PM
Moon:2:11PM - 4:04AM
Jenny Talia sounds like sex education and fun!
How fun!!! I look forward to hearing how it all went. Splendidly, I'm sure.
The photos today are spectacular! (I'm running out of adjectives that do your photography justice!!... and that's a compliment.)
Oh my goodness that first image is GORGEOUS!! I love the third one too though. Crud and the moon one. But the colors are just amazing in the first and third ones. Such a pretty place you live in.
Weather here is nice. Clear and sunny with a high of 46 Fahrenheit. It's supposed to snow all weekend so I'm soaking up the sun today :-)
Have fun at the concert! We expect a full report!
Fantastic pics! I love meeting new friends through blogging! Have fun!
Post a Comment