She was a beautiful soul who deserved so much joy in this life.
I am sorry for you friend. For you. For her family. I'm sorry for times when there are no words and you've got to find some anyway.
I am so sorry BB. What a beautiful post for her, sometimes words are overrated.
No words could express your feelings as well as this beautiful photo.Nancy
A beautiful tribute. 'nuff said...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She was a beautiful soul who deserved so much joy in this life.
I am sorry for you friend. For you. For her family. I'm sorry for times when there are no words and you've got to find some anyway.
I am so sorry BB. What a beautiful post for her, sometimes words are overrated.
No words could express your feelings as well as this beautiful photo.
Nancy
A beautiful tribute. 'nuff said...
Post a Comment