Was that cloud bringing rain?
Amen again!
You certainly have the knack for being at the right place at the right time with your camera :) Looks like the temp was HOT......
Lovely sky, it is nice having a camera close at all times
Nature is the best artist. The bird on the wire was a nice touch.
Gorgeous!
Debby - no. This is a 'see, I can make clouds when I want to' message from above. He's a bit of a tease sometimes, the Big Fella upstairs.JFK - thanks!Deb - yes, snapping and talking on the phone simultaneously is an art. Terrible.CJS - it was incredible. (And see comment above)Leenie - yes. He/She is. THat was a topknot pigeon. He flew off before I was done...Kelly - aw shucks! Ta.Gem - hey you! Where you been hiding??
I can see why.Gorgeous.xoerin
Beautiful!OT - will get that item seen to next week ;)
Awesome shots!
Wow! Really there are no words.
The best art there is! Gorgeous!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Was that cloud bringing rain?
Amen again!
You certainly have the knack for being at the right place at the right time with your camera :)
Looks like the temp was HOT......
Lovely sky, it is nice having a camera close at all times
Nature is the best artist. The bird on the wire was a nice touch.
Gorgeous!
Debby - no. This is a 'see, I can make clouds when I want to' message from above. He's a bit of a tease sometimes, the Big Fella upstairs.
JFK - thanks!
Deb - yes, snapping and talking on the phone simultaneously is an art. Terrible.
CJS - it was incredible. (And see comment above)
Leenie - yes. He/She is. THat was a topknot pigeon. He flew off before I was done...
Kelly - aw shucks! Ta.
Gem - hey you! Where you been hiding??
I can see why.
Gorgeous.
xo
erin
Beautiful!
OT - will get that item seen to next week ;)
Awesome shots!
Wow! Really there are no words.
The best art there is! Gorgeous!
Post a Comment