Pages

12 November 2009

Gimme Gimme Some Lovin'

axel_1880
Letting the pictures do the talking today...

axel_1873

Axel with Mr Incredible.
axel_1864
Proving once and for all that
ANY attention is good attention,
axel_1881
...as far as Danes are concerned.
axel_1884
Oh, and one more thing,
to keep things in perspective:
axel_1875
The End.

10 comments:

jeanie said...

Isn't he a lush?! And look at Axel lapping it up...

Mom L said...

What BIG paws he has! I haven't been around a Great Dane in years - but the one I knew was oh, so lovable!!!

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

I nearly cried...these are so loving. Thank you for sharing.

Debby said...

LOL Jeanie. Over here, a lush is someone who drinks too much. An alkie.

When Axel wants some loving, he'd be kind of hard to ignore.

Mikey said...

He is huge!! I can't get over that last picture!

Kelly said...

Awwww..... I love Axel pix!!

(still laughing at Debby's comment to Jeanie)

Jayne said...

He's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Classic.

Pony Girl said...

That Axel is such a beautiful dog! I love that last shot of the two paws. ;) Well, you know what I mean. My parents have friends that have Danes and I've always really like them. They have such great personalities!

ninja said...

So big and loving like a puppy. Cute.