Among my many resolutions for 2009, I have vowed to keep on top of my book-keeping a little better... And I realised I had failed to follow-up on the winner from this post ...
So in order to tick off at least ONE checkbox, I have great pleasure in announcing BB's latest winner is...
(drumroll please)
Email me on bushbabeaustralia@gmail.com !
The mental image of gold, silver AND uranium spewing geyser-like into the air continues to amaze and bemuse me... and the Pirates of the Carribean twist really nailed it. I may have had an expression on my mug a little like the guy in the photo above (who was the REAL answer to the mystery, and current holder of the title of Cutest Thing at Granite Glen!).
...
And I am also intrigued by BS's home description as "Frozen Tundra"... as opposed to 'Slightly-Soggy Microwave' where I currently reside.
...
Congrats BigSis and keep your eyes peeled for the next Mystery Photo comp coming up later this week...
After I get a few Christmas photos sorted and the office sorted out.
*girds loins ready for battle...*
4 comments:
Oh, he is so adorable. How's the little filly doing? Good luck with the heat, stay in the pool as much as possible. It's snowing here in western North Carolina this morning. Brrrrr.
I was just going to ask the same thing...how is the little filly?
I love your new motto.
The Cutest Thing is definitely that! How do you decide on a name for a new critter? Takes me back about 40 years when my ex and I brought home a German Shepherd pup. We couldn't decide on a name, so wrote down 3 of our favorites, taped them to bowls we filled with water and let Fritz pick his own name! Nancy
Absolutaly adorable! Congrats!
Post a Comment