You might notice a new box on the right of this lil' ol' blog. I had nothing to do with putting it there - my amazingly clever, HTML literate, brainy sister is visiting me and popped it there for me. She's such a show-off...
...
Now, don't ask me how my new blog-box works, but it means that you can "join my community"... and as it has no-one in it at the moment, I feel kinda lonely. It's sad, it's pathetic (I almost feel a country song coming on!). I'll make Jeanie log in and join shortly (cause I am a big sister and that kind of bullying is allowed), but it'd be nice to see who is joining me regularly. But don't feel obliged or anything. Cause I totally respect your privacy and all, and I'm still gettin' my head around all this internet 'visiting' action.
...
So join me and show yourself (or not)...
In anticipation
Bush Babe
6 comments:
Gee, doesn't it look professional - almost seamless!
Very kewl!
Since I've been stomping all over your blog...this is me.
www.xanga.com/remudamom
For some reason I can't get blogger to work for me and have to post anon.
Visit anytime.
Gee, Jeanie, since you're such a wizard, why doncha sign me up? Ashamed to admit that I cannot.
Slinks off red faced.
Hello all (I won't say girls cause I KNOW there are boys lookin' - shy lot!)... Remudamom: lovely to finally 'meet' you... got to your blog but it wouldn;t let me comment without giving away my firstborn so gave up! Our blog providers are very incompatible (need counselling?)... Looks like steers in America are a roving lot (you and P Dub constitute an epidemic to me!). Jeanie and A - so nice to have you visiting (even if you are obliged to J!).
Love
Bush Babe
PS I know there are more of you lurking there - say g'day, the water is warm!
I joined - I love your blog. I subscribed to you too.
My Little Drummer boys
Post a Comment