Well I was feeling a bit "zen" when I posted this... I love bottle trees and cloud - and wanted to throw a few words together that reflected how this place made me feel. I am no poet! Glad it didn't make you cry, Deb! I needed a bottle tree yesterday and there wasn't a damned one in sight... in the next post methinks... PS how exciting that PW won bloggies??
3 comments:
I needed the reminding...
Lovely post, and for the first time in a very long time, I've not cried at your blog.
I love to stop and listen to nature when we are in the field or early in the am loading livestock. It is so peaceful and soul searching!
Well I was feeling a bit "zen" when I posted this... I love bottle trees and cloud - and wanted to throw a few words together that reflected how this place made me feel. I am no poet! Glad it didn't make you cry, Deb! I needed a bottle tree yesterday and there wasn't a damned one in sight... in the next post methinks...
PS how exciting that PW won bloggies??
Post a Comment