I think horses have wise eyes. All the horsey history is there.Nancy in Atlanta
Couldn't agree more. I could take pictures of horses eyes all day. They are so beautiful and wise. And those great long lashes. Horses are magical.
Hi! I am thinking of applying for work on a cattle station in Australia. Which companies have the best reputations? Thanks
OneCowgirl. You can do that???? Ok, that's what i want to do.
I think all horses have wise, old eyes. Love the photo!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think horses have wise eyes. All the horsey history is there.
Nancy in Atlanta
Couldn't agree more. I could take pictures of horses eyes all day. They are so beautiful and wise. And those great long lashes. Horses are magical.
Hi! I am thinking of applying for work on a cattle station in Australia. Which companies have the best reputations? Thanks
OneCowgirl. You can do that???? Ok, that's what i want to do.
I think all horses have wise, old eyes. Love the photo!
Post a Comment