Love these pics!Hey I heard on the news that Australia is about the only place on the planet whose economy improved last quarter. You go, baby!:}
Fun pictures!
Cute, cute!
Ha, ha...my word verification was imanag. I'm a nag?! What?! Did my husband make that one? ;)
LOL Great pics again, Axle is really growing fast!
That is just cuter that cute
I just love Axle with that Shetland Pony! Before you know it, he will be bigger than the pony!Very cute!
They make a great twosome! They need their own t.v. show! Their own children's storybook! Their own blog! :)
Wise puppy!
hahaha! I loved the narration that was added. Made it so much better! Thanks for capturing those pics and sharing again!
i just love that dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm always on the side of the dog...except in my own house. I'd opt for a horse!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Love these pics!
Hey I heard on the news that Australia is about the only place on the planet whose economy improved last quarter.
You go, baby!
:}
Fun pictures!
Cute, cute!
Ha, ha...my word verification was imanag. I'm a nag?! What?! Did my husband make that one? ;)
LOL Great pics again, Axle is really growing fast!
That is just cuter that cute
I just love Axle with that Shetland Pony! Before you know it, he will be bigger than the pony!
Very cute!
They make a great twosome! They need their own t.v. show! Their own children's storybook! Their own blog! :)
Wise puppy!
hahaha! I loved the narration that was added. Made it so much better! Thanks for capturing those pics and sharing again!
i just love that dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm always on the side of the dog...except in my own house. I'd opt for a horse!
Post a Comment