Pages

4 March 2009

Wordless Wednesday - for my man




22 comments:

Debby said...

Oh, drag out the chardy yet again! Happy anniversary!

MissyBoo said...

Happy Anniversary :)

Woman in a Window said...

Damn! Great photo! Great 8 years! Best-

Pony Girl said...

Oh wow, what a happy day! Celebrate together!! (Great pic of your handsome guy! ;) xo

steviewren said...

Hoping your day is happy!

A Novel Woman said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! May you continue as long and as happy as me and my guy.

I do think this is my new unofficial favourite photo of yours.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope that you and The Man From Snowy River have 50 more ahead of you! And i agree with the other, that pic is awesome :-)

Unknown said...

AND! i love the new header! Sorry if it's been up for a few days already, i've been mia. Love it!

jeanie said...

Happy anniversary - I have been having to write that date all day, and every time it brings a smile to me of that day.

It was beautiful - and I have high hopes it will continue.

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you two have a wonderful day together!! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!! hee hee!!

sues2u2 said...

Aww. Happy Anniversary! And I'm w/ Kate - great new header!

Anonymous said...

Happy 8th anniversary! What an adorable "card" for your man!

I, too, like the new header - especially the mirror view!

Nancy in Atlanta

Anonymous said...

Happy 8th anniversary! What an adorable "card" for your man!

I, too, like the new header - especially the mirror view!

Nancy in Atlanta

Debby said...

Er. Totally embarrassed to say that I missed the new header. I like it though. Now that my attention has been called to it.

*sigh*

wv: popped

BB said...

Thanks y'all!!! Actually, I changed the header since this post went up, so no-one really missed anything (although I messed with the original font in the old header the other day!).
:-)
BB

PS Having a nice (normal) day - we both remembered the date at about smoko time!!!

MuseSwings said...

Happy anniversary!

Pencil Writer said...

Congratulations and Happy Day to you both. Joyous occasion for a great couple. Keep the goodness rolling!

Mary O. Paddock said...

Happy Anniversary and here's to many, many more!

Sabra said...

Happy Anniversary. I love how the blogger women adore their hubbies. It is so cool.

Chelsi said...

Congrats! Have a great day!

Scotty said...

Congrats, BB - you two have yourself a terrific day.

:-)

Country Girl said...

Didn't know you were married to a movie star. How handsome.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. In answer to your question, I use Windows Live Writer and the Minima template for Blogger. I did a post linking the instructions, if you'd like to do a search on the blog for it. It's so much easier to do photos, you just click on them and then drag them to size you want. I love it.