Pages

28 February 2009

Wordless Saturday...

I know. There's no such thing as 'wordless Saturday' - and the Good Lord knows I can't keep my trap shut for a whole day!! So while I am away from the office supervising a little outing of Mr Incredible's making, I leave you with ....

A queue of bulls!

I'll try not to keep you waiting too long for the next post...

*ahem*

No bull.

12 comments:

Debby said...

Bwahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

didn't see that one coming.... ;}

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Looks like a lot of bull to me LOL

Anonymous said...

Line dancing!

sues2u2 said...

I love the brown one in the middle w/ his tuft of hair on his head! Too funny.

Jayne said...

...and for your next trick you'll get the bulls to dance ballet-style :P

Leslie said...

What a photo!

Anonymous said...

That looks amazing! I thought bulls were always snorting, pawing the ground and trying to fight each other! Oh, right, I'm just another suburbanite!

So this outing - are you getting lessons in campdrafting? Practicing sitting on the fence rail?

Nancy in Atlanta

MuseSwings said...

Syncronized sitting? How were you "abull" to get them to do that?

Jindivick Wildlife Care said...

I love this pic - I really want it!
What are they actually doing - aside from sitting?

BB said...

Tee hee... y'all are too funny! I bow to your punning superiority!!!

Gem, they are all having a rest... apparently they are all friends and it may have been a little windy this day, so they found a nice sheltered gutter (hence the nice neat line) and snuggled in. Actually, I've never really seen a big group like this do it before, so of course, I HAD to take a pic!!

:-)
BB

Unknown said...

It's Monorail Bulls!!!

Have you ever checked out LOL Cats?

http://icanhascheezburger.com/?s=monorail

They have a running joke about monorail cat and now you have monorail bulls! It's awesome, you should submit it :-)