Pages

4 October 2008

A little somethin' special...

Please ignore my daughter's unbrushed hair
(we don't call her fuzz-nut for nothin')
...
And her scraped elbow
(darn those tricky trikes on that hazardous patio racetrack)
...
But seriously, is this not one of the cutest things.
Like ever?
Huh?

9 comments:

RURAL said...

Cute, cute, cute!

They are darling together.
Jen

Gone2theDawgs said...

WAAAAYYYY cute!!! :)

jeanie said...

yes. :)

Debby said...

Oh, yes.

Jayne said...

Awww too sweet :)

Pencil Writer said...

Precious!

Karen said...

There is not much that can compete with little kids and puppies. Both will melt your heart and leave a mess in your house :)

Andrea said...

Oh I would have to take that home with me. I love puppies!!

BB said...

I have been a bit naughty not sharing this little fella with y'all... he belongs to Dad and we have been baby/pup-sitting for the school hols. And he is going to a new owner soon. Didn't want you (or us) to get tooooo attached!!! Heh. More pics soon!
Hugs
BB