OK - you are all too clever and I am far too un-clever (lovin' all that English education right about now!) ... no mystery about my last photo apparently!!
It was indeed the top of a thermos flask (for hot water) which we use all the time for smoko and lunch breaks here at Granite Glen... Pony Girl I'm sending a print your way when you choose. Email me!
It was indeed the top of a thermos flask (for hot water) which we use all the time for smoko and lunch breaks here at Granite Glen... Pony Girl I'm sending a print your way when you choose. Email me!...
So here's the deal: I feel like you are all winners so I can either (1) spend days working on prints for EVERYONE or (2) I can run a tie-breaker. And I'm very lazy (slash busy) and don't feel like doing the former. And as this is my blog and I make up the rules as I go, so I am going with the latter! And to sweeten the deal ever so slightly, the winner gets the choice of a montage or single photo in 8x12" format.
So well done, and good luck with the TIE BREAKER!!
...
Here tis....
First in with the exact description wins!
19 comments:
A cow's tail?
dog fur?
I take it back...I think it is Admiral's tail.
How many times can I guess??????
I think it's Rob Roy!!
I'm not in the contest, but I'm thinkin' Kate's on target!
I'm not in the contest either, but to me it looks like a red head having a bad hair day.
it's not long enough to be a mane...
i think it's the shetland pony's fur/hair. it was fairly shaggy last i saw and this looks like that.
i can't remember its name though
No-one has it yet... some are kinda warmish but not there yet. And Steviewren? You can guess as many times as you like (makes my comments list look more impressive!)...
:-)
BB
It is not my regrowth!
Not enough grey (and too unvarigated in the reds!!)
Dash's purloined dingo pelt?
It looks like a close up of Yvette's neck? Good thing we get to guess a lot...
Specifically a dingo ear?
Ooooohhhhh@!!! Close... keep going. Definitely warmer... am cutting this one off at midnight (Wednesday) Granite Glen time!!! Don't let me down guys!
:-)
BB
PS Posting the answer Thursday 8am GG time.
I am going to say it is Rob Roy's ear hair.
That is about all I can think of.
the inside of a bull/cow ear?
Admiral's ear.
Admiral's neck.
Egads.
:-)
It looks like the withers or neck line of a Herford calf. I am not sure what a dingo ear or kangaroo tail looks like. Being from East Texas we don't have wild animals like that...just wild hogs and such.
Right... another blinkin' tie!!! What am I gonna do with y'all?? The closest to guess(kinda) are: Andrea & Kate... Uploading answer at 8am GG time...
Off to a bull sale - wish me luck!
:-)
BB
Post a Comment