Pages

14 September 2008

Mystery Photo: real one this time!

This week's mystery photo is pretty much essential in the bush.
Can you guess what it is?
Winner gets the Bush Babe image of their choice...
C'mon, have a crack at it!!
BB
PS Am getting ready to post off my last lots of winners photos... keep your eyes peeled over the next week or so, gals!

8 comments:

Pony Girl said...

This seems like a silly answer, but I say either the top of a water canteen, or a thermos?

RURAL said...

I would say the same, either a top of a canteen or water bottle . Jen

dykewife said...

dang, and here i thought i'd be the first to guess. it looks like the screw top of a water bottle or thermos.

Unknown said...

Ugh!! It can't be as easy as that can it? it's got to be something else. A gas can? A flashlight? I'm going to get this...

Jenni said...

It looks like the top of a thermos to me.

I hope Admiral comes through okay. Please keep us updated.

Carolynn Anctil said...

I agree, it's a water canteen.

Hey, from Canada. :o)

Debby said...

Crap. I thought it was a canteen. You all are quick!

Andrea said...

I was going to say canteen. But I am going to say it's the cap to the water tank. :)