You know how you go to some weddings and wonder what on earth the bride and groom were thinking? Whether they have a clue what they are getting themselves into?
...
Whether the smiles are forced?
Whether the love is real?
Whether the vows are heartfelt?
...
Well...
this wasn't one of those weddings...

I was freaking out taking the photos at this wedding...
I was a worry wart - it's not a good look!
The bride, on the other hand, was cool as a cucumber...
Beautiful and cool...

And joyous and happy..
And the groom was handsome and delighted and relieved that he finally had his woman!
And everyone had one hell of a party...
...
The best kind of wedding...
11 comments:
I love that kind of photography, especially the black and white. Just lovely, the two of them!
fabulous pictures!
What fun pictures! I think I would love love love to be a wedding photographer! But I am not that good at taking photos!! LOL!! I love weddings!! I love that last one!!
Thanks guys... really had some great talent to work with!!!
You take purty pictures, madam!
LOVE these, especially the last one. Beautiful and fun shots. I'm not sure I could handle the pressure of being the official wedding photographer.
Gorgeous bride and groom! They do look so happy and handsome.
I really LOVE the last photo! That's awesome!
Are you a professional wedding photographer or was it just more for fun?
NW and Rhea - I am not a professional wedding photographer. And I have no ambition to be one, although I do see why they charge so darned much!!! It's scary... I WAS once employed as a photographer in an entirely different field... that's a whole 'nother story!
:-)
BB
Gorgeous pictures and I love the joyful exuberance pouring out of the group on the beach.
Thanks for dropping by my little ol' blog, love youre too and I will be back! You are officially my 4th reader from 'down under' - take a bow :-)
How gorgeous, and wonderful to see the love between them.
If only ALL weddings could be that sweet- lucky you!
great shots :)
Post a Comment