Pages

16 April 2008

Autumn auto

Wordless Wednesday...


6 comments:

jeanie said...

Love the Droughtmaster sign on the side door!

Hey - I have a WW up too - and it includes equine action shots!!!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

All of these are good - I love old farm trucks and cars.
We just spent 5 days on a small farm property.
I wish I took more photos of 'stuff'


My WW is up
My Little Drummer boys

Danielle said...

Wow! Who knew a rusty ol' truck could be so beautiful...


Gorgeous shots, BB!

Andrea said...

That is awesome!! Super wonderful photos!! I love the colors!!

Debby said...

I love the colors too. I thought I was so clever, noticing
'Droughtmaster' on the door. Which is a nice segueway to my next question...what's Droughtmaster?

BB said...

Debby - nice lead in!!! Droughtmasters are a breed of cattle (developed I believe in Queensland - will look into it). A bit like our red Brangus. The old truck was part of the landscape of a property which was added to our business a few years ago. I guess the people who owned it before had Droughtmasters (or got a free sticker somewhere!).

Andrea - Late afternoon sun helps a lot with the colours here. So does the dust in the atmosphere. A bush bonus filter if you like!!

Loved your equine action shots Jeanie - hope the ponies survived!!!

Baby Amore - funny funny funny picture... I checked my shoulders after I read it!!

Mama DB - I am humbled - you are pretty hot with the camera and photoshop!!!